cosmo sex tip #367: when you’re in the mood, tell your partner “my spidey senses are tingling”
|—||Andrea Gibson (via purplebuddhaproject)|
i am 0% the person i was three years ago and i would probably get in a fight with 2011 me
I don’t need to see a picture of the sky, the trees, plants. There’s only one you.
I could Google image search ‘the sky’ and I would probably see beautiful images to knock my socks off. But I can’t google, you know ‘what does my friend look like today?’
For you to be able to take a picture of yourself that you feel good enough about to share with the world - I think that’s a great thing
|—||Ezra Koenig being the most adorable human being ever (via unmaiden)|
dude god could come down from heaven with a million angels and tell me that gif is pronounced “jif” and i still wouldn’t fucking do it
You can tell a lot about someone by the music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your iPod/iPhone/iTunes/media player and write down the first 10 songs. Then pass this on to 10 people.
tagged by serenamay3
- One Change - Modest Mouse
- Walcott - Vampire Weekend
- Interlude (Milo) - Modest Mouse
- Paranoid Android - Radiohead
- The Good Times Are Killing Me - Modest Mouse
- Gone Crazy - Marcy Playground
- Don’t Let’s Start - They Might Be Giants
- Prelude #23 in F Sharp Minor - Robert Vandall
- Wonderful - Geographer
- Procelain - Red Hot Chili Peppers
i’m thinking of getting the herschel settlement backpack for school. everything i’ve looked at seems positive, but do any of you have an experience with it? is it actually a good buy?